3/06/2009

Yawn

I am at work right now and before you go thinking that I am slacking on the job let me just inform you that I have done all my work for the evening and it is 6:30pm. It is going to be a loooong night and I think I have been counting down the minutes until 10pm since I arrived here at 2pm. As a "very important" member of the laboratory staff I am given the job of hanging around here all evening waiting until blood samples come in from the floors and from various hospitals whereupon I very importantly log them into our computer system. And then I sit down and surf the Internet.
Now, in our current tough economic times I am not complaining about my job, for the most part I do like it quite alot. I pretty much get to do what I want and I work alone for the most part of the evening and that suits my loner personality but sometimes (just sometimes!) I do feel as though I need a job that challenges me, 'cause this one does not. At all. Oh well, money is money and I can still (sorta) afford to live on my own and have some stuff that I want when I want it.

No comments: