2/25/2009

My Love for Fug

Dear You,

I know it's been awhile since we last spoke and for that I am sorry. I will admit that lately I have been feeling anti-social but I am feeling better and feel like posting some things.

Sincerely,
Me

Ok, where to begin? Well, since I don't have cable I don't know what is going on with television but I do have good intentions - I really want to get into Lost but it seems so complicated and I feel that if I should get interested it's like a commitment because I have to watch from the beginning to get the entire gist of the story.

Also, I am a little excited for Dancing With the Stars because Lil Kim will be dancing this season. Sah-weet. And I don't even like DWTS but I am willing to overlook that.

I haven't done much lately except for going to Fort Lauderdale to visit my parents, which was nice but now I am back to the daily grind and that SUCKS ASS - mostly I have been reading blogs and so on and so forth. The usual ones that I have linked to on the right habd side of the page but I have recently discovered a deep love for Go Fug Yourself, it is awesome and makes my laugh out loud while at work bored beyond all belief.

No comments: