6/03/2008

Pennywise: BEEP BEEP Richie! They ALL float down here. When your down here with us, you'll float too!

I just realized I can WRITE POSTS from work. Woot-Woot! The many hours of doing-nothingness and absolute boringness can now be combatted with blogging... Sweet.

So yeah, the title of this post came about due to a conversation we had at work today regarding scary movies and characters that creeped us the hell out as children. Some of my co-workers were like "the thing from the movie "the Grudge" and I was totally like, "how old are you?" Seriously - didn't that movie come out a couple of years ago? Anyhoo, the conversation went on and I couldn't remember a character that scared the bejesus out of me until someone mentioned Pennywise.

Oh.
My.
God.

I have never actually seen the entire It movie in full, just snippets and I have been emotionally scared since. You remember the part when he lures the boy into the sewer with the balloon? That was my first and last scene and to this day it still freaks me out remember it.

So here is what I plan to do to combat my irrational fear of Pennywise the Dancing Clown - I am going to read "IT" (in the daylight hours) and overcome my dancing clown phobia.
And if you think I am being a wussy scaredy-cat here's a pic of Pennywise to joggle your memeory:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woah...